Respected Counsel And Representation For Military Families
When a Texas-based servicemember or their spouse pursues a divorce or must resolve another family law problem, it is important to understand both military and Texas family court rules. For example, military rules dictate that divorce petitions must be served in person and Texas has specific state residency requirements.
To make your military family law case go smoothly, work with an attorney who practices exclusively in this area of the law. At Law Office of Carole Cross, you will find clear guidance in all aspects of your case. Attorney Carole Cross is a knowledgeable military family law attorney with numerous attractors for potential clients, such as the following:
- She has earned a strong reputation in this area of the law over more than 20 years.
- She is dedicated to helping other military families.
- She is a servicemember’s widow who understands military families’ perspectives.
Divorce And More For The Military And Their Family Members
Our Fort Worth-area lawyer skillfully handles family law cases for military families involving the following:
- Military divorce that meets military and Texas state requirements
- Military custody rights (including visitation) for servicemen and servicewomen and sometimes for grandparents
- Military relocation rules when a custody order exists or a divorce is unfinished
- Military property division, including retirement and pension division
- Members of the Army, Navy, Marines and other service branches who face reassignments out of state or overseas while parenting with custody orders or waiting for divorces to be completed
- Deployment out of Texas for members of the armed forces and their spouses or former spouses
We help protect the rights of servicemembers and their family members without wasting their time or legal fees.
Welcoming Military Men, Women, Spouses And Their Attorneys
At the Law Office of Carole Cross, we focus solely on legal representation for military men and women facing family law issues in Texas courts. Other lawyers often seek attorney Cross’s guidance in military divorce and family law cases.
Members of the armed forces, their family members and their attorneys are all welcome to reach out to our firm. The first meeting is free for any servicemember. Get in touch online or call +1-800-761-0961 to arrange for a no-obligation discussion about your family law needs.