Location: Hurst, TX
At The Law Office of Carole Cross located in Hurst, Texas, our law firm serves military families throughout Northern Texas, including Dallas and Fort Worth with a range of family law matters, such as divorce, child custody and child support. Serving in the military and having a family can be difficult enough and if your family is going through a transition and you are deployed on an overseas mission, you need an experienced attorney on your side who will protect your parental rights at every step.
Military family law has its own complexities and when dealing with family law issues across state lines or when relocating, you need a focused and effective attorney on your side. Our law firm provides a range of family law services, including REDUX, BAS or BAH, military relocation or reassignments, protecting your military retirement benefits and divorce. When you are focused on your mission, consider The Law Office of Carole Cross to focus on your needs at home.
Since 1996, we have been helping military families through divorce and division of marital assets, including military pensions, child custody and visitation issues and negotiating child and spousal support agreements. We offer free initial consultations, Spanish language services and accept credit card payments. Evening and weekend appointments can be arranged and we offer a sliding scale hourly rate depending on your rank in the military.
If you need experience on your side, contact the Hurst, Texas, Law Office of Carole Cross for all your family law needs.
Areas Of Practice
- Military Family Law 95%
- Family Law 5%
- Texas, 1992
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas
- J.D. - 05/1992
- Middlebury College, Middlebury, Vermont
- Major: Sociology
- "Effective Representation of the Servicemember", Fort Worth Paralegal Association - May 20, 2005
- "Family Law and the Servicemember", Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association - November 28, 2006
- "Family Law", Texas Lawyers for Texas Veterans seminar-Tarrant County - May 12, 2011
- "Family Law", Texas Lawyers for Texas Veterans seminar-Tarrant County - July 24, 2012
- "Special Issues in Family Law for the Military Client", Fort Worth Paralegal Association - October 25, 2012
- "Military Issues", Dallas Bench Bar Conference - February 8, 2013
- "Military Divorce", Tarrant County Family Law Section Seminar - November 8, 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas Military and Veterans' Law Section, Member (Past Board Member)
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Member
- Dallas County Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Law Office of Mary Alice McLarty, Lubbock, Texas, 1992 to 1995
Pro Bono Activities
- St. Michael's Church Children's Liturgy, 2012 to Present